1) Never go outside with damp hair to bypass breakage.
-Anything that’s cold expands, and that’s what can happen with your wet hair shaft in the cold weather, which puts you at risk for breakage and makes your color fade faster!
2) Shampoo less often to help with itchy, flaky scalp.
– A great product you can use that we carry is Shu Uemura Dry cleanser for color treated hair.
-Also Shu Uemura Essence Oil shampoo which helps with itchy flaky scalp
3) Forgo platinum hair color for a darker dye this winter
– I know we all love our platinum highlights all year long but during the winter its best to throw is some dimension with some low lights so you don’t damage your hair.
4) Switch to an oil-base moisturizer to lock in extra moisture.
-Shu Uemura Essence Absolue oil-in-cream
5) Lastly, Hydrate your hair overnight with an oil or serum.
– We all know keeping an oil in your hair overnight can sometimes create a mess on your pillowcase but we say designate an old pillowcase for “hydration night”. Your hair will thank you for it.
-An amazing product you can use is Essence Absolue protective oil by Shu Uemura.
Knowing that moms do not get much time to themselves, Billy Faridi and his entourage of highly trained stylists make every effort to ensure your salon experience is a great one. From the moment you step foot in the door, you are greeted with a warm smile and a relaxed atmosphere. The Le Salon Bleu team channels their focus on personal service, attention to detail, and happy clients.
*All First Time Clients Enjoy 20% OFF with mention of RyeandRyeBrookMoms*
LE SALON BLEU
270 MASON STREET, GREENWICH, CT
Tue 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wed 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thu 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Fri 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am – 5:00 pm