Whether you’re planning a birthday party, a field trip, playdate, a ladies night out, or are just looking to escape the cold for a fun “Open Molding” with the kids, Chocolate Works of Darien is an amazing and unique experience for kids and adults alike. Located off 95 in the Good Wives shopping center in Darien, Chocolate Works is easy to get to for all surrounding towns.
On Black Friday, they will host “Stop, Drop and Shop”. Drop your kids 5 and older to make chocolate while you take advantage of Black Friday sales! They are also open for school breaks including Christmas Break. For all the Girl Scouts out there, they have a Girl Scout badge that you can earn! That’s a fun one to check off the list
Become a Chocolatier and Visit for Open Molding or
Mix it Up and Make a Shake!
Your child can become a chocolatier for the day and make delicious chocolate creations on their 20ft. chocolate conveyor belt, mold and decorate their own piece of chocolate, or use their chocolate fountain! Boys and girls ages 4 and up welcome (Drop off for ages 5 and older).
Fees: Molding $20
The Works (All three) $30
Stop by with your friends and create your own crazy shake! It’s a perfect playdate or hangout activity and the shakes are out-of-control!
Reservations and drop ins welcome! Call 203-202-7067 to reserve
Turn the “Open Molding” concept into a party! The birthday boy or girl and their friends will all mold and decorate their own piece of chocolate to take home, and much more!
Main Party Package:
Minimum of 10 children
2 hour *Drop-Off party
• All paper goods • Invitations for each guest
• Pizza (1 slice per child) • Juice, soda or water
• Private facility tour
• 1 chocolate molded item per guest, decorated and packaged to take home
• 1 chocolate-covered Oreo, pretzel, or graham cracker (child choses and makes)
All in their fabulous party room!!
Party Package Pricing:
$400 for 10 children, $22 for each additional child**
• Make a sundae ($5 per child) • Chocolate fountain ($100 – includes fresh fruit and marshmallows for dipping)
• Goody bags ($5 per child) • Candy bracelets ($5 per child) • Aprons to take home ($15 per child)
• Candy toppings for decorating molded chocolate piece ($9.99/lb)
• Extra party time (when available, $60/half hour) • additional pizza ($14.95 per pie, gluten-free pizza can be ordered)
• Additional food can be ordered for adults (prices vary)
A deposit of $200 is required in order to book a party.
*Parties are considered drop-off parties, however, if you’d like the adults to stay, they ask that you tell them ahead of time.
** Prices do not include tax and 15% gratuity, which will be added to your final bill. Prices, packages and additions are subject to change without notice. Please contact Chocolate Works Darien to confirm options and pricing.
Please be aware that they CANNOT provide a completely NUT_FREE environment. Inform them of any allergies ahead of time.
Ladies Night Out
Great for birthdays, book club, or just a sweet night out!
Basic Chat N’ Chocolate:
$20 per person, minimum of 10 people
• 2 hours of fun with the girls in or party room (weeknight parties)
• Our deliciously flowing chocolate fountain accompanied by a large tray of fruit, marshmallows, and pretzels for dipping
• 3 sweet chocolate treats of your choice* to take home
Deluxe Chat N’ Chocolate:
$28 per person, minimum of 10 people
• Everything included in the Basic Chat N’ Chocolate Party PLUS…the opportunity to mold and decorate your own chocolate creation.
Feel free to bring your own supply of beverages. Catering options are also available. Please inquire.
*you’ll get to choose your sweet treats from their Manager’s Special Selection.
Chocolate Field Trips
SCHOOLS • CAMPS • SCOUT TROOPS • YOUTH GROUPS • SENIOR GROUPS
Looking for a unique and exciting day out for your group? What could be sweeter than a field trip full of chocolate? Specializing in pure sweet imagination, Chocolate Works has transformed the corner candy shop into an interactive chocolate factory experience. They offer a wide range of educational workshop packages where kids (and adults) are invited to enjoy hands-on learning by touring and tasting, as well as molding, decorating, dipping, enrobing and crafting their very own chocolate and candy creations, with the help of their 175-pound melting machines and 20-ft conveyor belt “I Love Lucy” style enrobing machine.
Call for details on their below classes: