Admission is $40 Per Family or $15 Individual.
Purchase Advance Tickets here
Highlights include creating an Ideal Exhibition in the Jay Meadow with renowned best selling Author and Artist Hervé Tullet (Paint and paintbrushes provided). Also FREE Samples of REED’S Ginger Brews and Virgil’s Zero Sugar Natural Sodas!
FREE CRAFTS, MUSIC & ACTIVITIES
• Listen to A Cappella Sets with the The Yale Spizzwinks(?)
• Get an Exquisite Keepsake Portrait of your child with Varin Acevado of Sweet-Silhouette by Varin in the 1870 Dining Room
• Enjoy 3 Amazing Balloon Twisters – Revolutionary War swords & Butterfly wings are their specialties!
• Ride ponies under the shade of John Jay’s horse chestnut tree
• Take a family photo with our John Jay Stilt walker & Juggler
• Try Old Fashioned Ring Toss on the Mansion lawn
• Guided Tours, Scavenger Hunts & Geocaching – Why is John Jay 1 of THE 7 Founding Fathers? Who was Caesar Valentine? Where did citizens of Rye celebrate the end of the American Revolution? Find our secret geocache spot and win a prize!
• Learn About Invasive Species & Energy Conservation at Con Edison booth
• Find out about food scrapping at the Rye Sustainability Committee table
• Create a Cabinet of Curiosities with Artists from One River School
• Music with Bach to Rock Mamaroneck – Try out the drums or an electric guitar plus early childhood demonstrations
• Create your very own miniature Greenhouse to take home!
• 3 Talented Face painters – Don’t be shy! Ask for sparkles or a tiger face!
PURCHASE LUNCH IN THE MEADOW & ON THE VERANDA
Purchase Savory bites and additional cold drinks from
• Melt Mobile (the most delicious cheese sandwiches anywhere!),
• Scarborough Fair Catering / SF Express (Brats and Hot Dogs),
• Road Grub – Philly cheesesteaks, grilled hand-pack juicy burgers, baked Mac & cheese and more!
• Mobile Pie Pizza – delicious wood fired pizzas made to order
• Aqui Es Santa Fe – Colombian fare featuring arepas with a choice of toppings
• Jimmy’s Soft Serve – Delicious sundaes, shakes and shaved ices
• Stephanie’s Cookies – Confections for the eyes and tastebuds
WALK & SHOP “JAY WAY”
• Peruse exquisite canvases from local artist Holly Meeker Rom
• Shop a selection of adorably, charming dresses for girls from My Twirl
• Purchase local maps and prints from Circle 7 Framing,
• Buy whimsical watercolor animal notecards from Nicole Pereira
• Savor old fashioned farm to table flavors from Starlight Dairy for kids
• Make time for fitness and talk to the pros at Club Pilates
• Savor the scents of artisanal soaps by Phoenicia Soaps
• Buy decorative items for every room in your house from Hometown Love
Learn more about us at www.jayheritagecenter.org