Let’s face it, we don’t have the time to be unhealthy.
Let’s be honest, health & wellness should get married and have babies so we can all have massages and not be considered gluttonous!
Managing your muscle tension, stress and overall sense of health and wellness isn’t really any different than taking care of your:
- teeth by brushing daily and getting regular dental cleanings
- strength and conditioning by exercising
- mental health by working with a psychologist
- migraines by seeing a headache specialist medical doctor
- back by working on core exercises and posture with a physical therapist
- stuttering by working with a speech therapist on fluency
Receiving medical massages on a consistent basis, just like regularly practicing mindfulness, can be the best thing for your health.
Insurance might cover your massages!
High Quality Home Therapy is a private therapy company that offers medical massage therapy as well as physical, occupational, speech and psychological therapies, nutritional counseling, personal training and social work to people of all ages in the privacy and comfort of homes and in our spa-like medical office in Stamford, CT located in the same office as New England Institute for Neurology & Headache.
What’s the difference between medical massage & regular massage?
- No tipping with medical massage therapy
- Nothing sold to you during a medical massage session
- Goal of medical massage is overall health and wellness
- Medical massage therapy focuses on achieving optimal functioning
- Increased experience and trainings with medical massage therapists
- Medical massage therapists work on a team with health care providers
Now that you’re a believer…
Embrace massage as a medical necessity for your optimal health, wellness and functioning.
At High Quality Home Therapy we offer Ayurvedic, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Shiatsu, Sports, Swedish, Thai, and more and are currently growing our wellness division by incorporating CBD oil and monthly memberships. We can check your insurance to find out if you are eligible to begin your journey to health with our skilled medical massage therapists. We are happy to offer all Local Moms Network moms a $25 discount off their first medical massage with us. Just mention Local Moms Network when you call, (203) 212-4191 or email info@HQHTherapy.com.
(This post is written & sponsored by High Quality Home Therapy (HQHT). All photos c/o HQHT.)