Top NYC trainer, Paul Rosoff, has relocated to Greenwich, CT! Rosoff Training provides in home training and nutrition programs that are enjoyable and sustainable. Paul is aware that moms’ schedules are full and it’s tough to think about yourself when you’re running around with the kids. To help us out, Paul is offering nutrition tips to kickstart a healthy and effective routine.
- Diaper bag snacks are not just for your kids! Keep an apple and some raw nuts on hand for when hunger strikes while on the go. Avoid the late afternoon energy slump by eating these two snacks together.
- Stay hydrated. Often our bodies will send signals to our brain that we need more water. These can most often be in the form of headaches, hunger cues and lack of energy. Always be sure to carry a water bottle with you when on the go.
- Wash and chop fruits and vegetables for the week after returning from the grocery store. Doing this simple task will allow for plenty of healthy grab and go snacks that are good for you.
- Try your hand at freezer meals! Start out by prepping one type of freezer meal each weekend and make multiples of it. You have all the ingredients out already, so making more than one freezer meal of the same type won’t take much more time.
- Write out a meal plan for the week. This way all you need is already shopped for and available to you at your fingertips.
- Eat every 2-3 hours. Doing so will avoid the inevitable hunger pit in your stomach that cannot seem to be tamed by any amounts of food.
For more nutrition information and/or to schedule your first training session, visit rosofftraining.com