Need a festive, easy recipe for those Halloween parties? Or just a little something munch on around the house. Try Boo Bark! It’s super easy… and there are only 5 ingredients!
Bag of chocolate chips
Monster eyes (optional)
1) Set the oven to bake at 400 degrees.
2) Melt 1 cup of unsalted butter, stir in 1 cup of brown sugar, stirring continuously.
3) Lay out the foil on a baking sheet and spread out the pretzels.
4) Pour the brown sugar mixture all over the pretzels and bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
5) Melt the bag of chocolate chips in a double boiler, stirring constantly.
6) Pour the melted chocolate over the pretzels on the baking sheet, smoothing out the clumps..
7) Sprinkle festive sprinkles all over the chocolate (add monster eyes if you like!)
8) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to harden and enjoy!
9) I used a pizza cutter to breakup the boo bark… and it was super easy!
This post originally appeared on our sister site, South OC Moms Network