Join us at the Westchester Children’s Museum for A Special Night Out to Benefit the Museum!
April 28, 5:30 – 8pm
Its a Get-Your-Boogie-On, Dance the Night Away, Glow Fest!
All proceeds from this event will benefit ongoing operations and programs at the Museum. Visit http://discoverwcm.org/rockin-rave/ for ticket information and registration
- Music Under the Strobes
- Interactive Sound and Light Activities and Experiments
- After-Hours Access to the Museum’s Exhibits and MakerSpace Programs
- Oversized Family Fun Games
- Glow Stations – A Glowing Craft MakerSpace for Kids to Make Their Dance Party Wearables
- Light Pictures – Create Pictures Made of Light with Digital Art Experience
- Dancing and Movement Games
- Mocktails and Munchies