Lots of events for Halloween! Dress up and grab some treats!
Bronx Zoo: Boo at the Zoo
Cross County Center: Halloween Spooktacular
Cross County Center is hosting a ghostly good time for families on Saturday, October 22nd, from 10am to 3pm.
Enjoy these activities:
- Arts & Crafts, on The Green, near Victoria’s Secret
- DJ Dance Party, near Hollister
- Stories & Games, near Michael Kors
- Bounce Slide & Games, near H&M
- Food Trucks and Spooky Selfie Spots throughout
- Trick or Treat, 12pm – 1pm (The line starts at Zales and ends at Bath & Body Works – candy is for children ONLY. First come, first serve, one trick or treat session only, while supplies last. Line closes at 1pm.)
The event is FREE and no registration is required (please note crafts and candy are available on a first come, first serve basis, while supplies last). Rain or Shine!
Eugene’s Music and Learning Studio
Monday, October 31 — all trick-or-treaters welcome.
We support the Teal Pumpkin Project.
The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze
The Hudson Valley’s most electrifying fall event
- Walk the immersive pumpkin trail on the grounds of an 18th-century estate
- See more than 7,000 hand-carved pumpkins, all carved by our team of artisans
- Meet life-sized dinosaurs, try not to get stuck in the 24-foot spider web, gaze at the stars in the Pumpkin Planetarium, see a working carousel, watch our “Jack” Smith in action, and more
- Treat yourself to fall-themed sweets and snacks at the cafe
- Browse the expanded shop with exclusive souvenirs and local finds
September 16 – November 20, 2022
Buy tickets and check dates and times here
Greenburgh Nature Center: Fall Festival
Outdoor fall celebration for families and visitors of all ages featuring live music, crafts and games, a pumpkin and scarecrow walk, apple cider demonstrations and tastings, vendors selling sustainable items, meadow dedication, and more.
October 22 and 23 ,2022
Greenburgh Nature Center, 99 Dromore Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
Halloween Drive Through
by Yonkers Stew Leonard’s
Wednesday, September 21 – Sunday, October 31, 2022
11 a.m. – 8 p.m., daily
Starting on September 21, cars can follow a family-friendly Halloween Drive Through at Stew Leonard’s in Yonkers, featuring more than a dozen Halloween-themed scenes using inflatable characters, decorations, and more! Customers can also tune their car’s radio to a special radio station where Clover the Cow’s spooky Halloween soundtrack will delight kids of all ages. This free event is open daily through Halloween.
LEGOLAND: Brick-or-Treat Presents Monster Party
Scary fun awaits at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester during our Brick-or-Treat event this September – October!
From Sept 23 – November 1 (12:00pm – 5:00pm), say Brick-or-Treat, as we get into the Halloween spirit with all types of spooky activities and a brand new 4D Halloween movie – The Great Monster Chase!
Some boo-tastic activities include:
– Brick-or-Treat! – Brick or Treat through the attraction to collect all of the LEGO bricks to complete a spooky build.
– Monster Training – Learn how to become a little monster and complete your monster training this Halloween!
– Spooky Creative Workshop Builds – Create a LEGO pumpkin for our pumpkin patch or add your best builds to our spooktacular Haunted House!
Plus Halloween big builds, character appearances and so much more!
Rochambeau Farm: Halloween Party
Beware! Our annual Halloween party has returned. No sign up or reservation is required. Join us and please dress to impress!
Scarsdale Halloween Parade
Scarsdale Parks and Recreation with Scarsdale Forum invite you to the Halloween Parade !
Please Join us 10/28 @ Chase Park. 3:15 – 5:15
Parade will be led from Chase Park and make a lap around Harwood Court.
Entertainment in Chase Park before the parade provided by Hoff-Barthelson Music School and a Halloween magic show directly following the parade by Dave’s Cast of Characters.
For Planning purposes registration is essential. Registration opens on Monday 9/19/22
Village of Rye Brook: Howl-O-Ween
Westchester Children’s Museum
Saturday, October 29
10am – 4pm
Celebrate Halloween with a (not spooky) day of arts & crafts, STEM workshops, stories, songs, and lots of surprises!
Don’t forget to wear your costume
- All programs included with General Admission unless noted
- Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the Museum admission desk
- Member admission is discounted – memberships available for purchase in advance or on site