Happy Valentine’s Day!
Five Ingredient Love Me Some Valentines Rice Krispie Treats
3 tablespoon unsalted butter
10 oz mini marshmallows
2 teaspoons cherry juice, from maraschino cherries
5 cups Rice Krispie cereal
9.5 oz pink, red, white M&Ms (Cupid’s Message)
- In a large non-stick pot, melt butter.
- Add marshmallows and cherry juice and mix until almost melted
- Add cereal and M&Ms and mix for three to five minutes until chocolate candies begin to crack and all the mashmallows are melted and incorporated into the cereal.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment and pour the hot cereal in.
- Using a plastic offset spatula, press the cereal down into the pan to spread it evenly.
- Allow it to cool completely in the pan.
- Slice into squares.
- Serve to your love bugs.