OUTDOOR CONCERTS: Concerts take place on The Green Lawn, in the center of the mall from 6:30pm – 8pm. Plus, enjoy Summer Fest Eats during the concerts – new food trucks each week!
- June 20: THE BAILSMEN (jazz)
- June 27: 3D RHYTHM OF LIFE (Latin)
- July 3: NYC PARTY BAND and Fireworks (Top 40)
- July 11: FDR DRIVE BAND (Top 40)
- July 18: THE DIRTY VICE BAND (Funk/Soul)
- July 23: THE NERDS (Jersey Shore classic)
- August 1: BIG HOUSE BAND (Top 4)
- August 8: THE NY BEE GEES (Tribute)
FIREWORKS & CONCERT:
- July 3: Enjoy a concert with the NYC Party Band, followed by fireworks at 9:30pm. Fireworks will be displayed from the north parking lot, behind Shake Shack, facing the Cross County Parkway. Rain date is July 5.
Kid’s will get a kick out of spending summer days with us! Join us for these exciting, FREE events!
- School of Rock Concerts, June 18, July 16 and August 6, 6pm – 7:30pm, on the main Summer Fest stage
- Story Pirates, July 13, 2pm, interactive theater for kids
- Science Workshop with Groundworks Hudson Valley, July 24, 6pm – 8pm
- Bash The Trash, August 20, 6pm – 8pm, kids make their own musical instruments and then participate in a parade around the mall!
ROLLER SKATING RINK
Join us for our summertime pop-up roller skating rink, located at Center Court. Open daily from August 17 – September 2, guests ages 5 and up can come skate with us. There will be music, theme nights and other fun events too! Skates are provided or bring your own. Admission is $10 and includes skates and a one hour session (unless otherwise stated). Credit and Debit cards will be accepted only – NO CASH. Click HERE for hours and rules and see below.
Ages 5 and up. Skates are provided or you may bring your own. Admission is $10 and includes skates and one hour session. Hours subject to change. Credit/Debit cards only – NO CASH accepted for payment. Located at Center Court from August 17 – September 2, 2019. See staff for additional code of conduct.