Visit our favorite blog; the New School Kitchen
where Crappy health, hit rock bottom, discovered food can heal, opened a food education business, grew a ton, realized I was a coach for women, cultivated an awesome community, got some training, discovered I could reach so many more people online than one-by-one in a generic rented office, made some videos, created The New School Kitchen, and now riding the high of finding my passion and purpose as I work alongside my members to continue the life changing work of consistently loving my body with good, real, clean food.
Simple Little Pumpkin Muffins recipe
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a muffin pan with paper cups or grease well.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the 12 baking cups, using about 1⁄4 cup per muffin or filling only halfway.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the center is just firm and starting to crack.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Enjoy! Delightful when slathered with soft pasture butter.
1/2 cup 2 pieces 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1 tbsp 1/3 cup
almond, cashew, sunbutter) Pureed Pumpkin
Organic Pastured Egg Baking Soda
Pumpkin Pie Spice Maple Syrup
Make it sweeter!
Make it Fun! Storage
Use 1/2 cup maple syrup, or add in some honey.
Add chocolate chips, almond or vanilla extract, crushed nuts, fruit, or even candied ginger!
Store at room temperature for 2 days, or 1 week in refrigerator, or freeze up to 3 months.